- Corning Fairness Forum
- Tuesday Oct 23 6PM
- United Steelworkers Hall 100 Civic Center Plaza Corning, NY
Join us in Corning for pizza, politics, and a talk about jobs, wages, income inequality & economic fairness.
New York is mired in unemployment, and we’re actually creating ONLY low-wage jobs. We’re on the wrong path.
Too many politicians have been steering us in the wrong direction: New York is now #1 in the nation for income inequality.
It’s time for a roadmap that takes us away from austerity towards prosperity and a stronger economy that works for all of us.
• FAIR TAXES & FAIR BUDGETS
• BETTER WAGES & MORE JOBS
• INVESTMENTS IN EDUCATION & HIGHER EDUCATION
• PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE & MEDICAID
• CORPORATE MONEY OUT OF ELECTIONS
Map the route. Talk to the candidates who want a turn at the steering wheel – and work to make this year’s election a real turning point for economic fairness.